Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bigger is Better Journal Pages

So... maybe, you are not a fan of teeny tiny coloring in your copic journal. 
Perhaps you wanna practice in your journal with your full size stamps! 
I know I do.
Don't forget to make a plastic insert for your journal if you haven't already, it will protect the page behind the one you are coloring on. Scrap packaging works great for this. 
Here are my Bigger practice pages... I haven't printed the PDF form yet, so if it prints wonky, leave me a comment and I will work it out. 

Download yours HERE.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you blogging, again. I was able to print out the Bigger is Better Journal Pages. I love them...Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a wonderful site and I was so excited to see that it is a club in SC!! I live in Aiken, but I think this club is no longer active?

    ReplyDelete